The bride is not the only one who gets the spot light at a wedding, it is a union of two people so the groom gets to share it too; hence, the need for him to look his best.
Here are a few tips on how to help your groom choose the prefect suit.
- Colors : – Choose a color that he would love, especially one that he would be able to wear again but if you are daring, opt for a different color that would make him look as good as you in your perfect dress.
- Fit Matters: – The secret on how to pull off a suit is fit; this means that it’s highly important to wear a suit that compliments your body shape.
- The Fabric: – A heavy material does not necessarily mean quality and expense. Suits made from wool are of a great quality, and maintain their shape over long periods of time. A linen suit keeps you cool and is highly breathable, cotton and polyester suits are both breathable to wear and adhere to a smart look.
- The Season and centre: – The season that the event will take place should be considered when choosing your suit. If you are getting married during the rainy or dry season, you want a suit that will not irritate your skin from heat or not keep you warm; the event centre that will be used also should be considered, if it has a cooling unit or not.
- Accessorize Your Look: – Accessories are just as important as the suit when it comes to completing your outfit, so take time to find the perfect additions and ensure they match your suit. Cuff-links add a touch of sophistication whilst a patterned tie can look great against a dark suit. A bright silk tie is ideal for adding a splash of color.