“JENIFA’S DIARY” is the title of a comedy packed T.V series about a young woman named Suliat aka Jenifa who by all means wants to become successful and rich regardless of her background and limited education.
She wants to be educated but her parents cannot afford to sponsor her education beyond high school so she goes to the university to live among students and try to figure a way out. She tries to make money by sleeping with men but things go awry very fast so she decides to work instead by becoming a hair stylist and thus begins her adventures. Asides from the obvious hilarity in this comedy series, Jenifa’s diary is packed with lessons for life and everyday living, there are a lot of things to learn from her, here are a few: –
- BE ADVENTUROUS: -Her sense of adventure is just awesome; she wants to always try out new things and go to new places especially if it is something the big girls do.
- BE YOURSELF: – She is very comfortable in her own skin and with her bad grammar; she does not allow anyone put her down for who she is.
- BE TEACHABLE: – She is quick to admit when she does not know something and is willing to learn.
- BE GENEROUS: – She is always quick to lend a helping hand to anyone in need, even if it is someone who does not like her.
- BE QUICK TO FORGIVE: – Regardless of how many times her friends offend her; she always forgives them and moves on.
- BE HAPPY: – No matter the difficulty she faces, she is always happy and has a ready smile for all.
- BE LOYAL: – She is fiercely loyal to her friends and never allows anyone to do them harm.
- ALWAYS LOOK GOOD: – She always looks good and dresses well, she learnt to eventually.
- NEVER GIVE UP: – She never gives up on her dreams and goals even if her methods usually get her in trouble.
- DON’T SETTLE: – She always aims for best irrespective of her challenges; she believes that where there is a will, there is a way.
- BE OPTIMISTIC: – She is always hopeful and has a positive outlook.
- BE DETEREMINED: – She cannot be discouraged from whatever she sets her mind to do.
- BE FRIENDLY: – She is quick to make friends, courteous and always has a compliment at hand.