You are most likely reading this because you are a wife material. Let me welcome you specially. But I know there are a lot of other people who are here out of their curiosity. To those people, I beseech you to read, digest and share with every wife material around you.
1. If you go to your fiancé’s house and his mom gives you food with four pieces of meat, eat only one and remain the other three. It is a trap/test. Simple home training should teach you that. And if it’s gizzard, reject it.
2. If you visit your prospective fiancé and meet a pile of dirty clothes in his room, and plates not washed from last year and you leave without washing the clothes/plates, you have failed the test of being a wife material.
3. If you visit your fiancé’s family house during Christmas and everyone is watching TV in the sitting room, don’t sit with them. Enter the kitchen and find work to do. It is a trap.
4. If your fiancé takes you shopping and asks you to pick whatever you want, don’t fall for that trap. Take toothpaste and one toothbrush. Your teeth is all that matters. It is a test to know if you’re a gold digger or a home management woman. Kill him with your fresh breathe and smiles alone.
5. If your fiancé sits with his friends and engage in a social conversation, don’t join the discussion. In fact, leave the room and give them space. It is a test to see if you respect him.
6. If your man asks your opinion about an issue, say you don’t know. Make him feel like the man. It will make him respect you. Don’t talk if you’re not spoken to.
7. Once you marry your husband, throw away your sim card. This will make him trust your loyalty and faithfulness. Cut off your friends. He is the only person you need in life. If possible, resign from work too.